Based on my reflections on a scale of 1-10 (10 being optimal well-being) my ratings and goals for each are as follows *deep obnoxious sigh*
A. Physical Well Being : 7 - I am so much better in this category now that I have embraced my passion of healthy living but there is always room for improvement
Goal: I will think outside of the box when it comes to my physical health and challenge myself to do new and exciting things to increase my overall wellbeing.
B. Spiritual Well-Being: 7: Once again, I am coming along very well in this area, especially as I grow older and wiser, but there is always room for improvement
Goal: I will continue to pray daily and seek God in all that I do. Being diligent in this area is a must!
C. Psychological Well-Being: 8: I can take a bow as I am pleased to announce that I am both mental and physically healthy and on the same page….at least for today ;-)
Goal: I will take more vacation where I am able to relax and reflect in an attempt to de-stress myself which if not done could cause harm to me both physically and mentally
In order to become a better person and strive to live a healthier life, I will participate in yoga activities (eventually) *pouts and stomps feet*and continue to surround myself with people that have the same goals as I do.
After completing this week’s relaxation exercise entitled: The Crime of the Century, I found that I was at peace and rather relaxed…hey wait…did I say that…I guess I did...I was actually forced to relax and it felt good J
No comments:
Post a Comment